Helping Customers From Prototype to Production
Our Bay Area CNC Machine Shop & Services
Our foundation for doing business is building relationships with our customers, working with integrity, and being a part of the vision that is Silicon Valley. We excel at helping customers reduce costs with our DFM insights. So much so, that we guarantee 10% or more savings when our DFM suggestions are implemented with every quote.
2 Sides of the Production Coin
We are proud to offer 40+ years of manufacturing and mechanical engineering experience.
CNC Machining, Milling, Turning & Wire EDM
Master Machinist Jon Drury is one of the few remaining machinists in the Bay Area trained in the “old school methods”. Having apprenticed under German Master machinist, Ziggy A., in the days when machining was done by hand, Jon learned to maintain tolerances “the old fashioned” way; a cornerstone in operating any precision machine shop. He has been a machinist for 40 years and a master machinist for over 20 years.
Mechanical Engineering, Design, DFM, Tolerancing and Operations
The Parametric team shores up engineering support, advanced 3D modeling, production drawings, workmanship standards and DFM. With over 25 years in design and machining solutions for Applied Materials, JDSUniphase, Tesla Motors, KLA, SGI and more…we speak your language to help you tweak your design for lower pricing and delivery times.
Products & Services
- Full Service CNC Machine Shop + Assembly Services.
- All pre and post material processing and treatments
- CNC Vertical and Horizontal Milling, 3-D machining, 4th axis work
- CNC Turning (lathe), full “C” axis, sub spindle and live tooling
- Wire EDM Services, prototype and production
- In-House Tooling and Fixture Design to lower volume pricing.
- Rapid Prototyping including 3-D printing & SLA.
- Painting, Powder Coat, Anodize, all colors and specifications.
- First Article & Inspection Reports
- Staggered Shipments to keep your inventory low.
- DFM Reviews– Design For Manufacturability
We prefer to work with young companies we can grow with and established companies with new ideas we can escort into low-cost production. We are Mechanical Engineers, one of us is a PE with 25 years in Design for Manufacturability in a variety of industries; we can help you design parts for cost-effective manufacture better than anyone.
Working together, we pack a one-two-punch to the challenges of escorting innovative designs to production.
- We use fuzzy science (Drum Buffer Rope) to schedule the 100s of jobs that flow through the shop every month.
- Parametric describes the intrinsic intelligence in our processes.
- We literally wrote our own MRP and Job Scheduling system.
- 20% More Brain Activity than other CNC Machine Shops.
- Our favorite books are “The Goal” by Eliyahu M. Goldrat and “Capitalism” by Ayn Rand.